* We fight for SOCIAL JUSTICE as a key component for the development of a civil society in every country in the world. It includes economic justice, racial justice, and environmental justice. We are for AUTHENTICITY and INTEGRITY as a fundamental component of Progress.
* We will never stop fighting for this PLANET. A healthy and sustainable environment is one of our top priorities. The real conflict is not “profit vs planet” and “neoliberalism vs ecology“. A sick Planet does not allow the healthy and comprehensive development of human beings.
* We are against OPPRESSION, any form of oppression. We fight for the vulnerable and underprivileged, the sick and powerless, and everyone that is marginalized by existing power structures. We are against DISCRIMINATION as a form of oppression.
* We are for DEMOCRACY as the constant pursuit of civic engagement and public involvement in the direction of social progress. We are for TRANSPARENCY and for real ACCOUNTABILITY of those in power. We fight to get Big Money out of the political process and to reform the electoral process in every country so that people can elect those who are best fit to serve and not simply the powerful. We support FREEDOM OF SPEECH and a free & responsible media, whose main purpose is to combine transparency, accountability, and education.
* We are against the CONCENTRATION of WEALTH & POWER in the hands of the few at the expense of the many. We fight for a LIVING WAGE that allows access to life-essential goods and services. And we fundamentally oppose the mass PRIVATIZATION of those things that should be a right not a privilege, like Healthcare and Education.
* We fight POVERTY and SOCIAL EXCLUSION as the main exponents of social predation and regression. They are a denial of choices, opportunities, and a real capacity to effectively participate in society. And a violation of human dignity.
* We believe in a more inclusive SOLIDARITY because, even when it is impossible to agree on every single thing, most of our interests as human beings are shared interests, and progress is not possible if we do not stand together on the issues that matter.